Plan Your Visit
Park Rules & Regulations
- We appreciate your courtesy towards our ‘Park Assistants’. Upon occurrence of the behaviors listed below, you may be required to leave the Park immediately, without any conditions.
- Your safety is our priority, so please refrain from running.
- Be considerate to other Guests while queuing. Be careful not to bump into and push others in the queue. The entire party should wait together.
- Proper attire, including shirts, pants/shorts/skirts and shoes must be worn at all times while visiting the Park. We reserve the right to deny admission or remove any person wearing inappropriate or indecent attire, or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- Smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke is not allowed in the Park. Please refer to Mall Guidemap for designated smoking locations or ask our ‘Park Assistants’ for assistance.
- We are not are responsible for any lost, misplaced or stolen passes or personal belongings at all times.
- Children under age of 16 age need to be accompanied by a Guest age 16 or above to enter the Park.
- Please follow each attraction’s safety rules (for example, height restrictions and health conditions). To board an attraction, children under age 7 must be accompanied by a Guest age 16 or older.
- Guests should keep their tickets during their entire stay in the Park as our ‘Park Assistants’ may check upon request.
- Please plan your itinerary accordingly, including waiting time and opening hours of the attractions. You may not be able to experience all the attractions during the operating hours of the Park in one day.
Tickets / Passes
Tickets/passes/packages once sold are non-transferable and non-refundable. They are void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity. At the Park entrance, we will take photos of you as proof of your identity as the ticket holder. Please present your ticket for re-entry to the Park on the same day.
E-Tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date at the Legend Heroes Park.
You must print out your E-Ticket(s) on plain paper without modification to the print size prior to your arrival to our Park. Please provide your passport(s), ID’s or personal information document upon arrival for our ‘Park Assistants’ to verify. We have the right to deny entry to our Park if the E-Tickets are not printed to the specifications or without valid verification documents.
Items prohibited in the park
- Explosive and flammable items, weapons of any kind, objects that appear to be weapons or toy guns (also including water squirt guns, etc.)
- Food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Guests are encouraged to consume the mentioned food and non-alcoholic beverages prior to entering the Park.
- Cans or glass containers (with the exception of small baby food jars).
- Bags, boxes, luggage (larger than 56cm X 36cm X 23cm), carts or other wheeled carriers and strollers (not exceeding 92cm x 132cm) - with the exception of manual wheelchairs or electrically-powered lower speed mobility devices. Locker systems (192cm x 75cm x 50cm) are available in the park for your usage with stated charging fees.
- Recreation sports gear with wheels, such as inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels, skateboards, scooters.
- Large-scale professional cameras, video cameras and other related facilities; large tripods, folding chairs and stools.
- Animals or pets.
- Articles prohibited by applicable laws and other items that may be harmful or disruptive.
Activities not permitted
- Re-selling Legend Heroes Park tickets. Tickets to any third party; or use the Legend Heroes Park tickets for purposes which are unlawful; or duplicate the Legend Heroes Park tickets.
- Illegal gathering, rallies, themes events, performances, speeches.
- Distribution of flyers or display of poster, banner, flag, sign or recorded materials of any kind.
- Photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind except for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Interview activities of any kind without prior authorization, including but not limited to image shooting, filming, recording, interviewing of Guests or ‘Park Assistants’.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other acts that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
- We may photograph or videotape you upon your entry to the Park and this constitutes as your consent to be filmed, photographed and/or recorded, and to our use of these images and/or sound recordings, which may capture your portrait and/or voice, for our internal business, administrative and operational purposes or other directly related purposes, for the purposes of meeting the legal, safety or security requirements, or for other legitimate purposes.
- In consideration of safety in the Park, or if the circumstances so require, we reserve the right to deny access, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Park
- Time to time, changes of Park operating hours or temporary/maintenance closure of Park attractions and restriction numbers of Guests accessing to the Park.
These Rules and Regulations are subject to change. If there are mandatory requirements stated in the laws otherwise, then related ordinances will be followed. For the purposes of these rules, “we”, “us” and “our” means Legend Heroes Park.